© Citizens Advice
As a member of British society you have rights and responsibilities. Information on Citizens’ Advice Guide - Law pages inform you about legal and civil rights and explain how you should be treated by the police and prison system.
Legal advice is available face to face, by telephone or by email. Please visit our contact us page.
Free legal advice on the following is also available from NCLS Norwich Office
- Employment, family & general
- Debt advice
- Welfare benefits advice & representation
- Legal advice for victims of domestic abuse
- Advice for migrant workers as above
- Discrimination advice clinic
- Immigration, welfare benefits, right to reside advice and
St Clements House
tel: 01603 496623